* READERS’ QUESTIONS & KEYWORDS *
Circles of Misfortune & the Morgellons Avalanche
* K1 – K2
Oh! …Are they Both Mine?
Lucky Me! Lol! 🙂
Malassezia: The Circles of Misfortune
( Red – Maroon – Black– Green– Gray Hyphae )
How many of the above Symptoms
Can Morgellons sufferers list as Experiencing?
The Morgellons Avalanche
K3* morgellons organism *
K4-* morgellons vaginally *
K5- * morgellons intestines *
76- * mporgellons in vaginal area *
K7- * morgellons sores on head *
K8-* cuticles infected with morgellons *
K8- * hair and nail parasite morgellons *
K10 – * coconut oil morgellons disease *
K11 – * sandal wood morgellons *
K12 – * how to fight off morgellons *
K13 – * morgellons – – -or?- Malassezia
K14- * things mistaken for morgellons *
( Someone might be on the right track! )
And a Hybrid? 🙂.
K15- * morgellons demodex *
Just to name a few…
Personal Experience, Reader Correspondence and Forum Browsing
over 5 years have shaped My Personal View as it stands currently
but always open and ready to change If/when new Facts arise:.
K3- * morgellons organism *
Morgellons is Not an Organism
It is a Condition – a Bundle of Symptoms.
Malassezia on the other hand IS an Organism
And so is Demodex.
1) A Variety of Symptoms are Not Uniquely ascribed
or caused by either Malassezia or Morgellons.
Many are caused by various other organisms or conditions.
2) Malassezia is Medically Recognised and Detectable
and so is Demodex
Morgellons is Neither – at least not so far.
(Delusional Parasitosis is the easiest diagnosis
for our ‘Professionals’ and Not only for Morgellons.)
3) Morgellons majority of Symptoms are either
Indistinguishable or Identical to Malassezia’ s
4) Both Malassezia and Morgellons are difficult to Identify
and /or verify due to
– Medicos Ignorance, Resistance or Acceptance and cooperation
regarding Perseverance with Right Testing
– Being Viewed as a Natural Part of Body Flora
and Failure to recognise or adequately evaluate
the severity of its effects as a Pathogen
– Difficulty obtaining evaluation and prescription for Right Tests
– Difficulty in Collecting and (methods of) Culturing in Labs
– Reluctance due to Temporary Results
of Long term Treatments and associated Side Effects
– Symptoms Fragmented and Categorised as Isolated conditions
such as Seborrheic Dermatitis, Ptirosporum, Folliculitis, etc
– Due to Lack of Detectable Cause
– Outright Rejection and Classification of Symptoms
as Delusional Parasitosis or similar terms.
Malassezia and Morgellons
– Both easy classification and dismissal
as Delusional Parasitosis often before
proper tests are carried out – if at all
– Many of the Symptoms
May or may Not be caused by either
Malassezia, Morgellons or Demodex
– Morgellons May or may Not be caused by an Organism.
There is Speculation by the Morgellons believer/followers
that there may be a correlation between Myiasis and Morgellons
but a cause has not been officially established yet.
( Myiasis is caused by Tropical Fly Larva (maggot) in human tissue )
More than one would want to know can be found here:
Or a very quick reference here:
My Personal View as things stand Currently
Some Symptoms are due to
a) Various, Unrelated, to either Malassezia or Morgellons, causes
b) Some Malassezia Symptoms are mistaken for Morgellons
And for the Future (hopefully)
Science may eventually bring to light
a) Is a Condition in its Own Right
b) What its True cause is
c) Which of the Symptoms ascribed to it, are
– Directly attributed to it
– Which are Indirectly connected to it, and
– Which are due to various other causes.
Until then, we are all left to deal on our own
and with our own opinions, assessments, speculations,
inclinations and a myriad of unanswered questions.
This stands true for Malassezia as well.
In the end and for the time being, names and classifications
do not matter as much as
Treatments that can offer Relief and some Control
that allows living a Reasonable life.
~More in Earlier Entries in Both Blogs~
* MALASSEZIA BLOGS *
* Malassezia Blog *
* Malassezia Daily *
Malassezia and Medical Research
Health and Immunity – Nutrition Diet